Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Folks,
well i'm knackered and we haven't really got going this year. Here's a few pictures of my first few workshops at Trumpet corner lovely start to the year.....

Birds workshop a few new variations i thought. The bird pattern is designed by Terry Grant

These are some lovely bowls made by Hazel from my online workshop 'Bedazzling Bowls' she brought them along to show me...aren't they smashing!!


a few pics of the venue on day two Tantalising Textile Tag Books

i had a lovely crowd last weekend (that's generally usual though i know a lot of really great people).




the sum of their endevours i know they will keep adding to them it's great fun.

2 comments:

Carol Q said...

Had a fab day on Saturday Angie. I'm still working on my tag book. Lovely to see all the different results too.

Dotty said...

Looks like you've been busy! I wish I was a bit nearer so that I could come to some of your workshops!