Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Brooches



A few craft events are coming up for the gift giving season.

My friend CB will be at the Vintage and Handmade Fair selling a few of my bits and bobs.... the fair is on this saturday all day at Posterity an architectural antiques warehouse just out side ledbury.

Also i hope to be at the Trumpet Corner Art Trail on 3rd and 4th Dec.

I'm doing a little sales and demo thing at Jinney Ring with Wendy Cottrell on 11th December. A nice day out, lovely food and crafty stuff and Hobbycraft is just down the road at Webbs of Wychbold.

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous brooches!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh fab brooches Angie :-)
Anne x

Jen Crossley said...

I get comments everytime I wear my brooch.

Angie H said...

thanks Girls had fun making them.