Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Farewell to Ledbury Artplace


My lease runs out today so i'm sad to say i'm leaving Ledbury Artplace and the classes here will end as from today. We have had great fun and met loads of interesting and wonderful people so there is nothing to regret.

I'm moving into a super little apartment the other side of town with space for a small studio with lovely big windows and a little garden. Marcus (my man friday) and i are working on a new project...online workshops. The site is up and running but not much content for another 3 weeks till i get settled.

Right....car is packed up i'm off to Lutterworth EG to teach for the weekend, hope you have a lovely weekend too.

5 comments:

marjolijn said...

I wish you a lot of happiness and inspiration in your new appartment!
Love from the Netherlands,
Marjolijn

fabriquefantastique said...

good luck with the new premises, sounds exciting

Anne B said...

How exciting. Best wishes for your move.

Kim Thittichai said...

Good Luck my little honeybee. All will be well - you are a SUPERSTAR!

Ann Somerset Miles said...

Oh Angie; how brave of you (I must be feeling old); but I wish you all the very best in your new endeavours and your online workshops (and please email the details to me so I can promulgate what you are doing - wearing my professional hat of course).