Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Shopping and new assistant

I went out hunting for white cotton velvet today and found that Silken Threads in Cheltenham have a good stock. They are extremely helpful and their fabric stock is extensive.

all my friends chuckle about my newly found knitting obsession but i know you'll understand, my favourite knitting shop is the Knitting Parlour in Great Malvern, their online shop is great too.

I have a new assistant Gemma Impey. She came to me for work experience and she was so good she now works for me a few hours a week while she is studying art at Hereford Art College. She was on her work experience when i was filming for Colouricious she sat quietly just out of shot during the TV episodes here's a reminder of what colouricious get up to.

2 comments:

dianehobbit said...

Thank you for the tip, I will be shopping online at Silken Threads!

Carol Q said...

ooh Angie - you've found a shop in my home town that I didn't know about! Must go and visit.