Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Green New Year....

Well i don't know about you but though i am indeed very happy to get christmas over and done i seem to be suffering from pcb's (post christmas blues) and not in the way my 11 year old nephew is. i just can't seem to get going at all, i keep over sleeping it's taken a week to write an article for workshop on the web that would normally take a couple of days. i'm famously snoozy but this is ridiculous.

to combat this fuzzy wierdness i went for a walk in the woods looking for all things green, it sort of worked for a few hours.....





this is an ancient trackway in Dog Hill called GREEN lane.








A Nugget of Purest Green!!! Hope this makes you chuckle Happy New Year.

5 comments:

Carol Q said...

one of my fave Slackbladder clips!

Ann Somerset Miles said...

I, too, am finding it incredibly difficult to get going at my usual speed and enthusiasm. Cannot quite identify why, but your green photos have spurred me on. Guess what we all need is the sign of the first snowdrop - though I have to admit that the bare branches of winter trees are a pictorial delight and something I am loathe to put totally behind me. Happy new year, and all the best for 2011.

Angie H said...

thanks Ann, though i got up a bit late this morning i seem to have picked up a bit, got my accounts sorted 'yawn'. Settling down for a bit of art this afternoon.

Anne B said...

Lovely green - v uplifting. Are you planning any classes at Forge Mill this year?

Angie H said...

yes we've just sorted a date for forge mill keet an eye open.