Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

ACT Symposium New Zealand

I've managed to load up a few images from my NZ trip, my laptop is so slow at the moment. this was my accommodation for the week by the beach
This is the little college 
where we were working.




getting ready for a days workshop


Wellington old and new


wobbly picture of guess who's book in the Minerva bookshop Wellington.


Wellington Harbour, v. posh.




tutors and 'the boss' Rosie White second from left.





'possie mitts' made from possum and merino. my students bought me some possie socks which i'm wearing as we speak!!!

2 comments:

Wild Somerset Child said...

Oh what a wonderful trip - and or any other blogger who hasn't yet seen your book, well they are in for a real inspirational treat. Buy a copy. (And no, Angie isn't paying me to write this)!

Jen Crossley said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip Angie cant wait to catch up with you again sometime
Jen