Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stress and Strains of an International Textile artist

Bloimey! my website's been offline due to my domain name being reclaimed cos i paid a week late. this meant that i couldn't email as well... talk about getting stressed out.. well actually i stayed calm but slightly edgy!!! i nearly lost me international identity. anyway the domain hosters or whatever they call themselves have made a small fortune out of my cluelessness had to pay a fine, i'm livid! Thankfully http://www.angiehughes.com/ is back online.

Here's me celebrating with a strawberry scone in me pink pinny....happy day xxx


2 comments:

Jensters said...

Wow Angie glad you got it all sorted i think i might have been stressed too....the scone looks so yummy i hope it was enjoyed.

Angie H said...

yes all ok now and it was lovely