Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Filming and new workshop programme

I was filming a DVD yesterday for Colouricous called Inspiring Velvet heres a pic of me in front of the camera. It was a really interesting experience working with a professional team of film makers. The format is quite informal chatting to Jamie, Grace and Jane about the processes involved in making my velvet pieces.
I've been writing a new workshop programme and a rough programme list is now on my Artplace website. i decided to continue presenting workshops at Ledbury Artplace because student feedback suggested that they really enjoy coming here and visiting the lovely market town of Ledbury, i can't really ignore public opinion can i?? 

1 comment:

yvette said...

from now on you're my hero! What beautiful work you make!

greets
yvette