Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Textile Book Club



Hello more snow, i confess an aversion to winter now, an alergy that manifests itself in permanent colds flu swolen tonsils and intermitant loss of voice. i'll stop moaning now.

i managed to get to Malvern Hills college for the Textile Book Club class i teach monday mornings. We're doing altered books this term but the girls brought their finished house books from last term for us to have a look. Let me know what you think i think they're great! Sorry the photo quality isn't brilliant i used my mobile.
.
Yvonne's tree house book



Kaye's Beach Hut book






Rosemary's Fashion House



A page from Sue's Country House, soon to be finished (i hope!)



looking forward to normality.


2 comments:

Textile Art Showcase said...

The books are great Angie. The photos are fine - my current mobiule doesn't take photos - my previous one did but they weren't as good as these.

Wild Somerset Child said...

running, inspirational, and I wish I lived closer so I could attend more of your classes, Angie. Yet you have no idea how often when planning a litte project I write in my notebook, "use AH technique,", and back I go to your book and to the magical class you gave at Bloxham.