Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I've been out of the blogging scene for a while lots of stuff happening, i've been off on my retreat again in Shropshire but as i'm on my own so much now that the isolation didn't have the usual effect it has had in past years. Still i did a lot of thinking and swimming which is my main hobby these days.

i just got back from Alston Hall near Preston Lancs after a weekend teaching for the NE Region embroiderers Guild summer school. i met loads of lovely embroiderers and ate stacks of food so now i have to do more swimming to shed the pounds i put on.

2 comments:

Chyadesign said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the course with you Angie. I too ate too much and am now paying the price!!

Karen said...

Thanks for an enjoyable three days at Alston Hall. Did nobody warn you about the food?