Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I just got back from doing a bookwrap workshop in Pontardawe, Wales seems to be the only place not too bothered by flooding, all the rivers are coping well (in the south anyway). I love going to Wales, i feel welshness coming upon me when i pass through Monmouth. Apparently my Great Grandmother came from Pontardawe and quite a lot of my Dad's family live in Ammanford and Brynammon although he's from Caernarfon, my maiden name was Maldwyn-Evans which i never changed back to after my divorce but it's quite a nice name.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hia Angie, My name is carol and i go to C+G class with the girls you did the workshop for at Pontardawe.I have to admit that I am green with envy I loved the pieces they showed me that they had made, they were out of this world. I would love to do a course with you some day. They were raving about how much they enjoyed themselves. Working full time is poo!

Carol said...

Hi Angie, I am in the same C+G class as the girls you taught at pontardawe and i thought i would let you know how they had been ravig about the course since they completed it. 2 of the girls have completed fantastic book wraps as a result. I am dead jelous as I work full time but will be the first to sign up when they get you down again. Thanks for such inspiration.