Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


I had a really had a good time a the craft fair, it was great to catch up with other artists and do a bit of networking. I had an enquiry from The Ferrers Gallery in Ashby de la Zouch to do a textile exhibition in the Spring.


Now that i'm back and things have calmed down in the studio, i am catching up with piles of stuff and trying to make a start on my book Stitch Cloth Paper & Paint to be published god knows when. I can't seem to get started today. I am writing the introduction and noticed i was wiffling on a bit so i thought i would ramble on here instead. I am also trying to make stuff for our christmas open studio coming up soon.


I am listening to Philip Pulman's Dark Materials Trilogy, i read it a while ago and i still don't know what the hell's going on. Is dust good or bad??

No comments: